If we’re to extend the growing season it’s imperative we have a polytunnel. After a brief period of deliberation we chose ‘First Tunnels’ as our supplier.
- 28ft x 14ft tunnel (Anti fog cover)
- Double door
- Staging for right side
- Automated irrigation facility
We took some advice from a friend that had already been through this process and she gave us a few tips.
- Make sure your entrance is wide enough to cater for a wheelbarrow. (Double Doors)
- If you can afford it incorporate water sprayers for when you’re not around to water and it helps to keep the temperature down on hot days. (Approx £80 including the timer)
- Go for the largest size you can afford …. you’ll always want more space. (We’ve already outgrown ours! )
Having been through this she was dead right on all three counts.